The Netherlocks FAITH offers a simple and 100% reliable mechanical solution for partial stroke testing.
Partial stroke test device characteristics
- Simple and 100% reliable mechanical solution
- No complicated software, no fragile wiring and no process interruption due to testing
- No overshoot; valve is 100% mechanically blocked
- Guaranteed safe testing in a live plant
- No production interruption due to a wrong test
- Real life test instead of a manipulated test at low speed
- Perfectly suited for maintenance purposes, saving valuable time
- Guaranteed test results, no test is aborted
- Standard use of double pin blocking above 1000 NM
- No additional mounting parts required between valve and actuator
The ideal maintenance tool
FAITH is perfectly suited for maintenance purposes. When the actuator is in its blocked position, critical components can be replaced at any time without interrupting the process. Without the Netherlocks partial stroke testing system, control system components could only be replaced during a plant stop, when the actuator is in its fail position.