The Netherlocks FAITH partial stroke test device fully custom made to fit. Apart from size, several options are available.
- Limit switch; identifies test mode position of the blocking pins.
- Signal can be used as an integral part of the operating sequence (not a critical part of the mechanism). As a standard, Atex certified proximity sensors are applied.
- Other types of sensors can also be applied, based on customer specifications
- Bracket coating; powder coated as a standard, alternatively coated to client specifications
- Partially transparant bracket; in order to visually witness the position of the block pins and the movement of the valve during testing, two sides of the bracket can be made transparant